Thursday, June 23, 2011

Crowley's Nature Center ... You must visit and experience ones...



Earthquake, cold, rainy and thrilling sound... Wow! I enjoyed each and every second and pals that I have spend today at Crowley’s’ Nature center, Jonesboro, Arkansas. Lots of information did not expect so much. Snakes, ducks, beer, deer, alligator, and other lots animals.
If you are in Jonesboro, this is the place you should not miss to go. Since, 2008 I am here, but I never knew this place. Go ahead straight to Stadium Blv, then take right turn at Lawson road. It is about 1-2 miles ahead you will find this nature center.
I was really hurry and I need to reach somewhere at 4 p.m. When I reached nature center everyone my colleagues were there. I took some snaps, and played a shooting game with Amanda, Azz, Rae and other my friends.


During the visit I saw lots of animals dummy on the center.Even I saw many snakes inside the glass. When I saw those snakes inside the glass I feel myself inside the cage tight with ropes so I cannot move. I feel very guilty being human beings. But I cannot do anything. Always the same food and same limited place alone…with lonely eyes.. inside the cage… ohhh I realize snakes are having hard time.

Meanwhile, we went to a small theater. Where I got experience about lots of things. I had listen about the 4D movies where I can feel. But today I realized how I can feel while watching videos. Nature center always shows the video every 30 minutes. During the video even I feel some storm, earthquake, and rain.



Video describes about the Crowley’s’ area and how it was formed. From the point of agriculture, this area is very productive because the land soils are the fertile soil that was brought by Mississippi river thousand years ago.

During the civilization period people start to hunt and live in a community in this area. Likewise, when people from other country came they settle in this area. Even this area was the main point of transit of north and south too. People use horses and start to cultivate cotton and soybeans in the earlier period. Now it is famous for cow, rice and cotton. But sometimes this region has been affected by natural disasters.

During short time period this video provides lot of information about the Crowley’s area. I really enjoyed this show and the center.





No comments: